Green Mountain Freestanding Grills
Why buy a Green Mountain Pellet grill instead of other brands?Here are just a few reasons why:
- Peaked Lid for cooking larger meats such as turkey or using the beer can chicken, rib racks, etc.
- High temperature of 500 degrees and a low temperature of 150
- Low pellet alarm, to makre sure you don't run out of pellets while cooking
- Fan only mode to blow ash out of firebox
- Thermal sensor mounted inside the grill sends data to the onboard computer 10 times every second and the controller adjusts the air and pellet flow to maintain the temperature that you set.
- It also has wifi capability
Green Mountain Pellet Grills
We carry Green Mountain Pellets in stock!